Does your child struggle with big text books and moving information from short term to long term memory? This topic pack presents all the key facts in bite sized chunks complete with Q&A cards to give you the tools for effective retrieval practice in a fun format. Your child will find learning these key points effective and straightforward using this topic pack.
This Common Entrance/KS3 Geography material contains all the key points that your child needs to know, through illustrations, short and focused sentences. With an active learning game and a booklet for the children to participate in learning through writing their own notes, this pack is a great and interesting way to learn this topic.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The differences between weathering and erosion.
- The Water Cycle.
- The three stages of a cross river profile.
- Four different types of river erosion.
- Four methods of transportation of eroded material.
- Features of rivers cause by erosion.
- Flood plains and why they are important.
- Drainage basins and watersheds.
- Physical, climatic and human causes of flooding.
- Primary, secondary and economic effects of flooding.
- Why flooding affects developing countries more than developed countries.
- Flood prevention.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Words.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.