Does your child struggle with big text books and moving information from short term to long term memory? This topic pack presents all the key facts in bite sized chunks complete with Q&A cards to give you the tools for effective retrieval practice in a fun format.
Weather and Climate for Common Entrance/KS3 helps your child understand all the different elements that occur come rain or shine. This Topic pack teaches key points in an interesting and engaging way so that your child enjoys learning. The illustrations highlight key points, making the topic pack more visually exciting, so there is no more learning through plain black and white text.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The difference between weather & climate.
- Factors affecting weather & climate.
- Types of rainfall.
- Weather in the UK.
- Tropical storms and how they are formed.
- The Water Cycle.
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.