CE/KS3: Science: Chemistry: Reactions of Metals
Reactions of Metals can be a difficult Common Entrance and Key Stage 3 topic. This is why this Topic pack is great for your child! Using three methods of learning this helps increase the long term memory recall. The active learning game and keeping the content short and focused, this pack is an alternative way to teach your child everything they need to know about Reactions of Metals.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The Periodic Table, groups and periods.
- Properties and uses of metals.
- Where metals come from.
- The Reactivity Series.
- Reactions of metals and acids.
- Reactions of metal compounds.
- Displacement reactions.
- Testing for carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
- Metals and oxygen.
- Metals and steam.
- Metals and water.
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend