Getting to grips with the elements of Breathing & Respiration can be tricky, especially if your child is using a plain black and white book to do so. This Topic pack uses colour illustrations and short, focused sentences to make sure your child understands and learns the key information needed for Common Entrance/KS3.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The difference between breathing and respiration.
- The respiratory system.
- Gas exchange in the lungs.
- The make up of gases in the atmosphere.
- Aerobic respiration.
- Anaerobic respiration.
- Anaerobic respiration in plants.
- The use of yeast in baking and brewing.
- This pack is a must as this topic is very important to grasp when you get to GCSEs.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question and Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.