This Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Topic pack contains all the key points that your child needs to know when it comes to plants & photosynthesis, by using illustrations and short, focused sentences. It includes an active learning game and a booklet, so they can memorise everything they need to know, through an interactive way of learning.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The differences between plant and animal cells.
- The importance of photosynthesis and plants in the production of oxygen.
- The percentages of gases in the air.
- The difference between respiration and photosynthesis.
- Equations for respiration and photosynthesis.
- The seven life processes.
- Specialised plant cells.
- The importance of water for plants.
- Osmosis and diffusion.
- Plant growth and biomass.
- Soil, enzymes and fertilizers.
- The Carbon Cycle.
- How to test for starch in a leaf.
- This is a key pack to have as this topic is essential to know when you get to GCSEs.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.