This KS4 (GCSE) Chemistry The Periodic Table revision pack is an engaging, fully illustrated topic pack, breaking information down into short chunks and enabling pupils to process and understand the workings of the Periodic Table more easily.
Pack includes topic booklet, work booklet and active learning Q&A cards. This is a complicated topic that is made clear and easy to understand in this fully illustrated topic pack.
- Glossary of keywords (this is especially large for this topic as there are so many vital words for pupils to know and understand).
- The scientists who discovered the Periodic Table.
- How the table developed.
- The structure of the Periodic Table.
- Finding the atomic number and relative atomic mass.
- Alkali metals and their properties.
- Group 7 Halogens.
- Displacement reactions.
- Noble Gases.
- Transition metals.
- Uses of different elements in different groups.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.