This Common Entrance and Key Stage 3 topic uses an active revision game and illustrations to keep your child interested and engaged in energy resources. By containing all the key points this topic pack is great for your child to learn everything they need to know about different energy resources. A constant in exam papers from Common Entrance to GCSE.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for Common Entrance and KS3 pupils, covering:
- Different types of energy.
- Energy transfer.
- Renewable energy resources.
- Non-renewable energy resources.
- How solar power works.
- How tidal energy works.
- how wave energy works.
- How hydro-electric energy works.
- How wind turbines work.
- The formation of coal.
- The formation of oil and natural gas.
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms and Words.
- Test Yourself Question and Answer Booklet
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.