This topic pack uses illustrations and active learning games to ensure that your child stays engaged and interested. Many science booklets can be a little dull and make children loose interest. However, this topic pack makes sure that you that your child learns the key points whilst enjoying learning the key facts for Common Entrance/KS3.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Different types of habitat.
- Why rainforests are important.
- Environmental factors affecting habitats.
- How the seasons affect environment.
- How plants and animals react to changing environments.
- Food chains.
- Food webs.
- Producers, primary consumers, secondary consumers, predators.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question and Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.