Understanding gravity is a key Physics concept. This topic pack cover the Gravity and Space module in KS3 physics in a clear and concise format. Oaka colour illustrations and short, focused sentences help ensure your child understands and learns the key information needed for Common Entrance/KS3.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, including:
- Glossary of key words
- The effects of gravity
- How gravity works
- The concept of gravity and size/distance
- Sir Issac Newton
- The Unit of Force for gravity
- The difference between weight and mass
- Why weight changes on different planets
- Calculating weight
- Gravity and the Moon
- Spacecraft and gravity
- The Sun’s gravity
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Conversation Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes Booklet.