This KS4 (GCSE) Physics: Thermal Energy Transfer revision pack is an engaging, fully illustrated topic pack, breaking information down into short chunks and enabling pupils to process and understand thermal energy transfer more easily.
Pack includes topic booklet, work booklet and active learning Q&A cards. This is a complicated topic that is made clear and easy to understand in this fully illustrated topic pack.
- Glossary of keywords.
- Types of energy.
- How energy moves through solids, liquids and gases.
- Why energy moves through solids, liquids and gases in different ways.
- Heat transfer from hot to cold.
- States of matter.
- Convection. conduction and radiation.
- How radiators work.
- Forces of attraction and breaking bonds.
- Particles and vibrations.
- Density, mass and volume calculations.
- Convection currents.
- The EM Spectrum.
- The Law of the Conservation of Energy.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.