This Common Entrance Topic packs describes all the ins & outs of what happened to the Spanish Armada during the battle with Elizabeth II. The visual illustrations and the short and to the point sentences, will help your child with everything they need to know whilst still being engaged and interested at the same time.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The causes of the Spanish Armada attack.
- How Elizabeth dealt with Spain.
- The events of the Spanish Armada.
- Why the English won.
- How this affected Elizabeth as a ruler.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Memory Maps and Glossary of Key Terms
- Active Learning Map
- Character Sheets
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.