This Common Entrance Topic pack explains this exciting story, through illustrations and key points and will have your children learning the story of Becket and Henry II in no time. Through memory and active learning maps, your child will learn about the struggle between the church and the King as well as why Henry and Becket had a falling out.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The causes of the struggle between the Church and the King.
- The reasons for Becket and Henry falling out.
- The misunderstanding that led to the murder of Becket.
- The murder of Becket in Canterbury Cathedral.
- Henry II’s reaction to Becket’s murder.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Memory Maps and Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Map for the lead up to the murder of Becket and the events of the murder itself.
- Character Sheets and plastic stands.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.