The revision maps and revision notes contained in this Common Entrance Topic pack are perfect to help your child learn about the famous plague that affected so many people. By learning key points your child will understand everything they need to know about the causes, effects and the outcome of this devastating disease.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The reasons for the spread of the Black Death.
- The illness and how it progressed.
- The consequences of the Black Death on the English social system.
- The consequences of the Black Death on the economy.
- Life for women in the middle ages.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Memory Maps and Glossary of Key Terms
- Active Learning Maps to show the spread of the Black Death, the causes and consequences.
- Character Sheets and plastic stands.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.