This possibly is one of the most important science concepts for your child to understand. Forces Common Entrance and Key Stage 3 topic pack contains all the key points that your child needs to know, using short,concise sentences. Colour illustrations (instead of just standard black text) helps your child to stay engaged and interested in the topic they're learning about. The visualisation of the topic helps make understanding easier.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- What forces are and how they affect us every day.
- The different types of forces.
- Gravitational Force.
- Magnetic Force.
- Friction and air resistance.
- Floating & Sinking.
- Terminal Velocity
- How magnets and compasses work.
- Formulae for calculating pressure, speed, turning moments, weight & springs.
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms and Words.
- Test Yourself Question and Answer Booklet
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.