Light is an essential science concept for your child to understand. This Light Common Entrance and Key Stage 3 topic pack contains all the key points that your child needs to know, using short, concise sentences. Colour illustrations (instead of just standard black text) helps your child to stay engaged and interested in the topic they’re learning about. The visualisation of the topic helps make understanding easier.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Light as a type of energy.
- How light travels.
- How light moves through different materials.
- Light sources.
- Reflection and refraction.
- Use of reflections.
- Incident and refracted angles.
- Seeing colours.
- White light.
- Prism experiment.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms and Words.
- Test Yourself Question and Answer Booklet
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.