KS2: Science: Biology: Plant Growth & Lifecycles
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for KS2 pupils, covering:
- Plants that we eat
- The different parts of the plant and their functions
- The plant life cycle
- Parts of the pant involved in reproduction
- Seed dispersal
- Flowering and Non-Flowering plants
- The requirements of plants for healthy growth
- Water & Light
- How water is transported around the plant
- Plants in different environments
This pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend