This Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Topic pack helps break down the topic so that it is short and focussed, covering all the key points your child needs to know when learning about variation and classification. By using an active revision game and illustrations, your child will stay focused and engaged through the learning process.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Inherited and environmental factors affecting variation.
- Continuous and discontinuous variation.
- Collecting and displaying data.
- Selective Breeding and Genetic Modification.
- Taxonomic Classification.
- Classification Keys.
- The Animal Kingdom
- Features of the different types of animals.
- Vertebrates and invertebrates and their features.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.