The KS4 (GCSE) Biology Enzymes revision pack is an engaging, fully illustrated topic pack, breaking formation down into short chunks and enabling pupils to process complicated concepts more easily. Pack includes topic booklet, work booklet and active learning Q&A cards.
- Glossary of keywords
- Understanding chemical reactions and catalysts.
- Enzymes and proteins.
- Shapes and bonds in amino acids.
- The affect of temperature and change of pH on enzymes.
- Active sites and Lock & Key Theory.
- Digestive enzymes.
- Inhibitors and how they affect enzyme action.
- How our bodies control enzymes.
- Faster reactions and optimum temperatures.
- Denatured enzymes.
- Enzyme concentration and activity graphs.
- Practical: the effect of temperature on enzymes.
- Practical: the effect of pH on enzymes.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.