This KS4 (GCSE) Chemistry: Chemical Analysis revision pack is an engaging, fully illustrated topic pack, breaking information down into short chunks and enabling pupils to process and understand this concept more easily. Pack includes topic booklet, work booklet and active learning Q&A cards.
- Glossary of keywords
- Substances, elements, compounds and mixtures.
- How to test for purity.
- Acids, alkalis and indicators.
- Testing for gases.
- Testing for metal ions.
- Testing for non-metal ions.
- Flame tests.
- Testing with sodium hydroxide.
- Anion tests.
- Testing for halides.
- Paper chromatography – practical.
- Calculating Rf values.
- Using acids for tests.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.