This KS4 (GCSE) Chemistry: Electrolytic Processes revision pack is an engaging, fully illustrated topic pack, breaking formation down into short chunks and enabling pupils to process complicated concepts more easily. Pack includes topic booklet, work booklet and active learning Q&A cards.
- Glossary of keywords
- What is electrolysis?
- Ionic compounds
- Electricity and charged particles
- Electrolysis equipment
- The movement of ions during electrolysis
- Redox reactions
- Oxidation and reduction
- Half equations
- Using electrolysis to show the makeup of water
- Practical: electrolysis of aqueous sodium chloride
- Practical: electrolysis of molten sodium chloride
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.