CE/KS3 Geography: Rivers, Erosion & Flooding
This Common Entrance/KS3 topic pack covers all the material your child needs to know in an engaging and interesting way. From the four different types of river erosion to flood prevention. These are all key points that are important for your child to understand, but are made so your child enjoys understanding them at the same time.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The differences between weathering and erosion.
- The Water Cycle.
- The three stages of a cross river profile.
- Four different types of river erosion.
- Four methods of transportation of eroded material.
- Features of rivers cause by erosion.
- Flood plains and why they are important.
- Drainage basins and watersheds.
- Physical, climatic and human causes of flooding.
- Primary, secondary and economic effects of flooding.
- Why flooding affects developing countries more than developed countries.
- Flood prevention.
This pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Words.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend