It is extremely difficult to keep your child engaged when learning about topics they don't necessarily understand. This Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 topic pack uses key points, in short and focused sentences to make it easier for them to grasp this key concept. By using an active revision game your child can have fun and learn about Materials & Their Properties at the same time.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Atoms, elements & compounds.
- Protons, electrons & neutrons.
- Atomic number and atomic mass.
- Pure and impure substances.
- Physical and chemical characteristics of elements.
- How compounds are formed.
- Combining and Decomposing reactions.
- Differences between metals & non-metals.
- Reactants and Products.
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of key terms and words.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes Booklet.