CE/KS3: Science: Biology: Breathing & Respiration
Getting to grips with the elements of Breathing & Respiration can be tricky, especially if your child is using a plain black and white book to do so. This Topic pack uses colour illustrations and short, focused sentences to make sure your child understands and learns the key information needed for Common Entrance/KS3.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The difference between breathing and respiration.
- The respiratory system.
- Gas exchange in the lungs.
- The make up of gases in the atmosphere.
- Aerobic respiration.
- Anaerobic respiration.
- Anaerobic respiration in plants.
- The use of yeast in baking and brewing.
- This pack is a must as this topic is SO important to grasp when you get to GCSEs.
This pack includes:
- Illustrated Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms and Words.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question and Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend