CE/KS3 History: The Battle of Hastings
This Common Entrance Topic pack will help your child remember the key people who played roles throughout the lead up to the Battle of Hastings, the events and finally the outcome. By keeping your child engaged and interested through learning notes and re-enacting with and active revision map, this topic pack is perfect to help your child remember the key points about the Battle of Hastings for Common Entrance exams.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for Common Entrance and KS3 pupils, covering:
- The reasons for three different men claiming the English throne.
- The events leading up to the Battle of Hastings.
- The battle itself.
- The reasons why William won/Harold lost the Battle of Hastings.
This pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Memory Maps and Glossary of Key Terms
- Active Learning Maps for the Lead Up to the Battle and for the Battle of Hastings itself.
- Character Sheets and plastic stands.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend