This KS4 (GCSE) Chemistry: Preparing Insoluble Salts revision pack is an engaging, fully illustrated topic pack, breaking information down into short chunks and enabling pupils to process and understand this concept more easily. Pack includes topic booklet, work booklet and active learning Q&A cards.
- Glossary of keywords
- Definition of salts
- Solubility table
- Patterns of solubility
- Different acids and the salts they produce
- Precipitation reactions
- Making lead iodide
- Carrying out the practical to make an insoluble salt
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.