This Key Stage 4 (GCSE) revision topic pack covers the functions of the kidneys (identified by Pearson as one of the top 10 most challenging topics in GCSEs).
By using active learning flashcards and illustrations alongside the key points, this revision pack covers all the key facts for this topic in an engaging and memorable format designed to help dyslexic pupils.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for GCSE pupils, covering:
- Glossary of keywords
- The urinary system
- Structure of the kidney
- Structure of the nephron
- Ultra filtration
- Reabsorption and the affects of diet and exercise
- The affects of ADH
- Kidney failure
- How kidney dialysis works
The Topic Pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.