Completing our Key Stage 2 Roman series, this topic pack will teach your child everything they need to know about the Roman Invasion, from the army and how it was made up to the outcome at the end. By using an active learning map, character cards and illustrations throughout, your child will enjoy learning the ins and outs to the Roman Invasion in an interactive and effective way.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for KS2 pupils, covering:
- The Roman Army and how it was made up.
- Roman soldiers.
- Roman armour and weapons.
- The difference between Roman soldiers and Celtic warriors.
- The reasons why the Romans eventually took over Britain.
- England and her tribes.
- The reasons for Boudica’s rebellion.
- Why Boudica’s rebellion failed.
- What happened to Boudica.
- Why the Romans finally left Britain.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Words, Timeline and Memory Map.
- Active Learning Map complete with questions to help pupils understand the reasons for the Roman invasion of Britain.
- Pop out Character cards to help pupils answer the questions on the Active Learning Map.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.