KS2: Science: Biology: Our Bodies, How They Grow & Move
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for KS2 pupils, covering:
- Bones and our Skeleton.
- Types of joints.
- Muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Different skeletons for different animals.
- The importance of exercise.
- Eating the right food for growth.
- Animals finding their own food.
- Plants are the only living organism to make their own food.
- Looking after your body.
- The effects of drugs, smoking and excess alcohol on your body.
This pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend