This Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Topic pack helps your child learn the important subject of working scientifically. By using an active revision game and illustrations alongside the key points, this topic pack is perfect for your child to learn everything they need to know for their Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Exams.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Working scientifically.
- Taking measurements.
- Measuring liquids.
- Risk assessment.
- Reducing the risks.
- Conducting an experiment.
- Displaying the results.
- What the results show.
- The conclusion and how to improve your experiments.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question and Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.