CE/KS3: Science: Chemistry: Heating & Cooling
Another one of our great Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 science collection that will help your child memorise all the key points about heating & cooling. From using radiation to how thermometers work, this topic pack is great to keep your child engaged and interested, whilst preparing for exams at the same time.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Heat and temperature
- Temperature measurement
- Changing state and the Particle Model
- How thermometers work
- Energy flow
- Energy movement through liquids and gases
- The space vacuum and radiation
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend