This Common Entrance/KS3 French pack starts to build on your child’s range of vocabulary, verbs and tenses needed to have basic conversations. Through illustrations and an active learning game, this will help your child remember everything they need to know from their morning routine to describing their home.
Revised in September 2018 for the new CE syllabus, edited by Gill Cork, Chief French Setter for Common Entrance exams, this topic pack is endorsed by the ISEB (Independent Schools Examinations Board).
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Where I live.
- Description of my house.
- Questions about houses.
- What’s on the ground floor?
- What’s on the first floor?
- What’s in my bedroom?
- Things I do in the morning.
- My routine – getting up, going to school, coming home.
- Key verbs and past tense.
- What I do at the weekend.
- Letter to my penpal.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Conversation Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.