My Town French pack for Common Entrance/KS3, is great to teach your child how to direct themselves and use descriptive words about their town. Learning conversations and memorising essential vocabulary is done through an engaged and interesting way.
Revised in September 2018 for the new CE syllabus, edited by Gill Cork, Chief French Setter for Common Entrance exams, this topic pack is endorsed by the ISEB (Independent Schools Examinations Board).
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Where do you live?
- Describing your town or village.
- There are….There are not any……
- Where you like to go.
- Visiting a town as a tourist.
- Opinions about a place.
- Where are you?
- Giving directions.
- Writing a letter about your town or village.
- Taking the train.
- Going to the cinema.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Conversation Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.