Maths Fractions 1: The Basics & How to Simplify Fractions
Maths can be a tricky subject. Pupils who 'miss' something at the beginning can struggle. This clear, concise Fractions topic pack will help your child get to grips with the basics ready to move onto more complex fractions work. Fractions 1 is the first of our Maths Topic Packs. Our aim is produce a set of Maths packs that are clear and simple enough to be used by KS2 children but are not too 'babyish' for KS3 (and older teenagers) who need a recap.
This is a fully illustrated Topic Pack covering:
- Simple fractions
- Numerators and denominators
- Mixed numbers
- Improper fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Simplifying fractions
- Putting fractions in order of size
- The pack includes a question and answer workbook.
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Write Your Own Notes workbook.
- Active Learning Game: Equivalent Fractions Snap