KS2: Science: Biology: Living Things & Their Habitats
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for KS2 pupils, covering:
- Living Things - what makes something 'living'?
- Life Processes (MRS NERG)
- Food Chains.
- Protecting Habitats.
- The affect of change in habitats and the danger it presents to living things.
- Classifying groups of organisms.
- Vertebrates and invertebrates.
- How to use classification keys.
NOTE: There will be a further topic pack to look at life cycles of mammals, amphibians, insects and birds.
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend