CE/KS3 Geography: Coastal Erosion
PLEASE NOTE: WILL BE DESPATCHED BETWEEN 5 - 10 WORKING DAYS.
A great Common Entrance/KS3 Topic Pack that helps your child with all the key points that they need to know about Coastal Erosion. Each section is broken down into clearly laid out and visually interesting way, so that it is easier and more appealing for your child to get to grips with.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- What is the coastal zone?
- Erosion, transportation and deposition and how they affect the coast.
- Rock type and structure, the shape of the coast, wave power and how they affect the coast.
- How waves work.
- Swash and backwash.
- Types of waves.
- Hydraulic action, abrasion, attrition and corrosion.
- The formation of cliffs, bays and headlands.
- The formation of caves, arches, stacks and stumps.
- Longshore drift and the formation of beaches.
- Features of beaches caused by erosion.
- Living by the coast – conservation and conflict.
- Flooding and coastal management.
This pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Conversation Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend