Energy, useful energy and wasted energy is covered in this pack. As well as revising the key points for the Common Entrance syllabus, this pack also includes extra KS3 syllabus points (Year 9).
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- What is work?
- Energy and work.
- Different forms of energy.
- Energy transformation.
- Energy chains.
- Wasted energy and where it goes.
- Elastic potential energy.
- Transforming electrical energy in everyday processes.
- Storing energy.
- Energy in food.
- Experiment to calculate the energy stored in food.
- Sankey diagrams.
- Calculating percentage efficiency.
- Heat loss in buildings.
- High emission and low emission energy.
- How power stations work.
- Useful energy from the Sun and how we use it.
- Power and cost.
- Measuring energy usage.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question & Answer Conversation Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes Booklet.