CE/KS3: Science: Biology: Cells & Organisation (Part 1)
This Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Topic pack helps your child learn the important subject of cells & organisation. By using an active revision game and illustrations alongside the key points, this topic pack is perfect for your child to learn everything they need to know for their Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Exams.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Cell structure.
- Features of cells.
- How cells are adapted.
- Specialised cells and life processes.
- Diffusion: moving substances between cells.
- Unicellular organisms.
- Multicellular organisms.
- Fertilisation of cells.
- Looking at cells.
- Examining plant cells & animal cells.
This pack includes:
- Illustrated Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms and Words.
- Active Learning Game.
- Question and Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend