CE/KS3 History: The Battle of Waterloo
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- The lead up to the Battle of Waterloo.
- Napoleon's move across Europe.
- 1812 Napoleon's Defeat in Spain.
- 1814 Napoleon Sent to Exile.
- The return of Napoleon.
- The Actual Battle.
- Fighting for Hougoumont Farm and La Hay Sainte.
- The Prussians arrive.
- The defeat of Napoleon.
- Reasons for Napoleon's defeat/Wellington's victory.
- Fun facts about the Battle of Waterloo.
This pack includes:
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Learning Map of the battlefield.
- Character cards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend