Art Competition: Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to children under 16 years of age on 14th July 2017.. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age of entrants to the Competition.
- To enter the Competition you must complete the entry form.
You should print the following information (IN BLOCK CAPITALS) on the back of each entry:
- Name, age, home address, email address and telephone number
- Title of entry.
- School name, address, email address, telephone number and teacher’s name (if applicable)
- Signature of your parent, teacher or guardian (please note that one signature from an Art Teacher will be sufficient to cover all entries from a school).
- Please check that your parent or guardian is happy for you enter the Competition based on these terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Competition, please email us at email@example.com with "Art competition: query" in the subject line.
- Submitting an entry to the Competition is confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person (except those made by a parent or guardian in accordance with clause 2 above) will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
- The closing date and time of the Competition is 15.00 on Friday June 3rd 2016. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- There will be 10 winners which will be chosen by the judges.
- Shortlisted entries will be informed within 1 week of the closing date.
- The prizes will be sent to them by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The RNRMCF reserves the right to change the prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity including the use of his or her photograph in connection with publicity about the prize.
- RNRMCF requires the consent in writing (which may include email) of the parent or guardian of the winner if he or she is under 16 years of age in order to publish the winner's name, age and town or city of residence on our website and Facebook page.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude liability for death, personal injury or fraud, as a result of negligence.
- RNRMCF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RNRMCF in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- RNRMCF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The promoter of the Competition is RNRMCF whose address is 311 Twyford Avenue, Stamshaw, Portsmouth PO2 8RN
The closing date and time of the Competition is 15.00 on Friday 14th July 2017.