KS2: History: Nelson Mandela
This Key Stage 2 Topic pack tells the famous story of Nelson Mandela in a visually interesting way, by using active learning games and illustrations throughout the topic pack, your child will be engaged and memorise the story of Nelson Mandela and understand his importance in shaping the world.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for Common Entrance and KS2 pupils, covering:
- The life of Nelson Mandela.
- The reasons for problems in South Africa.
- The introduction of apartheid and how it affected people in South Africa.
- How other countries fought against apartheid.
- Why Mandela was imprisoned.
- What Mandela achieved for black people around the world.
- Topic Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game about Mandela’s life.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.
We Also Recommend