A great Common Entrance and Key Stage 3 topic pack to remember all those different types of energy, components and their symbols. This pack uses three methods of learning to help increase the long term memory recall, so your child can remember all of the key points they need to know. This pack turns a rather tricky topic into a visually interesting one, making concepts easier to understand.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for CE/KS3 pupils, covering:
- What is an electric current?
- Types of energy.
- Stored energy.
- Conductors and insulators.
- Transfer of energy.
- Law of Conservation of Energy.
- Series and parallel circuits.
- Current and electrons.
- Components and their symbols.
- Voltage, resistance and current.
- Formulae triangle.
- Batteries, voltmeters, ammeters, resistors and variable resistors.
- How fuses work.
The Topic Pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.